Welcome to Reconciled, the FBC Blanchard Student Ministry website! Here you can find out about upcoming events, sign up for text alerts and see pictures from different events. For current information, check out our Facebook page and this month’s Lifeline.
- Sunday School – Sunday @ 9:15am
- This is an intentional and in-depth teaching and discussion over a book of the Bible both all together in a large group and in smaller groups.
- Middle School Bible Study – Sunday @ 6:00pm
- High School Home Group – Sunday @ 6:00pm
- Students meets at the home of Jason and Nicole Hayes. This is a time for fellowship, food, the Word, and building deeper relationships with each other as brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Worship Jesus Wednesday – Wednesday @ 6:30pm
- Students meet in the Student Worship Center. We gather to magnify the name of Jesus both through singing and through listening to what God says about Himself. Students are encouraged to bring their non-believing friends to this event.
College and Career
- Sunday Morning Prayer – Sunday @ 9:15am
- Our college and career group meets for an intentional time of sharing of praises and burdens and praying for each other and for the church as a whole.
- College and Career Home Group – Friday @ 6:00pm
- This is a time for our young adults to gather together at Keith and Theresa Sherrell’s home for gospel-centered community: fellowship, food, prayer, and of course, the Word.